Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bluegrass Festival




ATTENTION all you bluegrass lovers out there! My family (bergefamily.com) is hosting a bluegrass festival! Yes, that's right - a dream my Dad has had for many years is now going to happen. We are all very excited, because we have hired some awesome bands that you will LOVE. For more info, posters, dates, photos of bands, etc., please visit www.FamilyBluegrass.com. Spread the word and bring your friends to the 1st annual Lake Itasca Family Music Festival! See you there!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'll be there! I can hardly wait. And you will be HUGE pregnant! How fun...maybe not for you but everyone else will think it is cute I know.

You did a great job on the poster and website for the festival, Mim. Your never ending talents never cease to amaze me.

~Mel