Thursday, July 09, 2009

Uncle Sam's Farm

Melissa (my sister) & Sam's beautiful home! We all love visiting this place—which Elianna affectionately calls "Uncle Sam's Farm."

A beautiful yard with fruit trees everywhere!

Fun to be had by all! Elijah & Ben on a motorcycle cruise through the farmyard.

Ella & Elijah mesmerized by the cow.
"What's the matter city-kids, never seen a cow before?!"

Elijah has no fear of anything....poor little chick.

Cousin Becca feeds the calf


Elijah LOVED the barn and all the animals, especially the chicks!

Ella tries to be brave.

The great adventures with cousins!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to see and hug you all!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Fun pictures Mindy!

Freedom's Call Band said...

I love all the pictures! I think that Ella looks so much like her cousins in the last picture. Looks like so much fun!
Katelyn

Freedom's Call Band said...

I was going to write that Ella looks so much like her cousins...then I saw Katelyn already did!!! Sisters think alike I guess! :)
I also LOVE the pictures! They are sooo cute! I think my favorite is the one of Elijah and the chicks.
~Eliza