Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stretch Your Dollar

My cousin Karen wrote a great post on finding great deals at local consignment stores. Like her, I had always been a little grossed out and skeptical in the past when it came to used clothing and such. But I'm happy to say I've grown up and realized how to stretch my dollar better! I wanted to share with you a few great spots we've found to shop:


Nu Look
If you are in the twin cities area, check out a great consignment clothing store called Nu Look. They specialize in like-new upscale & designer clothing. Ben and I went a few weekends ago and we found some adorable clothes for Elianna. All their winter clothing was 1/2 off, so that means $4.00 for a designer look-like new outfit!


Craig's List
You've probably heard about this resource! Everything from cars to baby cribs is available for sale. A good place to keep an eye on.

If you've found some great places to shop, I'd love to hear about them!

No comments: