Sunday, June 11, 2006

Stress & Stretching Produce Strength

"Do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
~ Neh. 8:10


Hello! I'm finally getting caught up with things and back to blogging! My computer crashed a few weeks ago, and I lost a lot of important information. A big set back, but praise the Lord, many of my clients have been very patient with me. It's been a little stressful, but God is bigger than computers thankfully! For your information, never rely on hard drives! Back up your information weekly rather than monthly! Buy an external hard drive or burn your information on CD-R's.

On a more happy note, I'm enjoying life more than ever! I've been trying to get outside for exercise each day (as you can see from the photo, we have a beautiful neighborhood!).

This pregnancy has been so...stretching, literally! I'm learning so much and getting bigger by the day (as you can clearly see from the photo!). I'm at 30 weeks already and the baby is so much fun...kicking like it wants to get out and see the world. I've been a blast bargain hunting for baby items. My Mom and sister Melanie, bless their hearts, found a crib for $25 at a neighborhood yard sale on Saturday! They called me up and I went to look at it. It was white iron and had a brand new mattress to boot (I had secretly prayed for a white crib! You can see a photo of it above). It was just perfect! At the same sale, my Mom also bought me a Graco highchair. AND, a friend of mine, Melissa, gave me an adorable new crib set that she had bought and didn't use. I am so grateful for the generosity of my family and friends. May God bless them RICHLY for their sweetness!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Hello Mindy! I found your blog in my sister's favorites ;). You look so adorable! I just love the pregnant look ;). My mom's last baby was born at thirty weeks. So now thirty weeks seems sort of like a milestone to me ;). I love your blog! I also really enjoyed your courtship story and the wedding pictures! God bless you and yours!