Monday, March 27, 2006

3 Types of Men


This week in my Friday morning woman's Bible Study we are studying chapters 8 & 9 of a book called "Created To Be His Help-Meet." Wow, it's an amazing book! I'm learning this week about the three types of men: Mr. Command Man, Mr. Visionary, and Mr. Steady. You can read an excerpt on this chapter here and discover what you're husband may be! Ben is defiantly a Mr. Steady (just like my Dad).

If you'd like a copy of the book, let me know and I'll send one your way. They are $12.00 a book (that includes shipping!). Just drop me a line with your mailing address if you're interested.

1 comment:

Benjamin Sahlstrom said...

This is MOM - Melissa, I had to use Ben's identity. so, does that make me an identity thief?

I just had to tease you that you said Ben was DEFIANTLY a Mr. Steady. Did you mean that? HA! Is he really defiant? I knew what you meant, though!

Love you sister Mindy Kay!

Melissa Lee